I am the Elizabeth Taylor of the feline world.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Former Town Mondays (Hopefully)

I have a little trivia contest for you guys:




The picture above I got off of the Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) website. It is the home of the one and only celebrity (other than me, of course) who lives in my hopefully former zip code.

Do you know whose house it is? It is a waterfront monstrosity is on 3.4 acres and the house itself is 19,560 square feet (actually I think that's the total of the entire compound, which consists of three houses, but whatever). There are clues in the picture which will give you the identity of the owner. The asking price is 4.4 million.

Anyway, leave your answers on the comments page. The winner gets a "You are No Ordinary Cat" award, under the normal stipulations, of course.

So get working on this my friends.

I'll get back with you later on in the week.

Go 'Stros

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Clint W. to me! :)

brenda

SWILUA said...

I'm not sure I want to know...

;-)

Penelope said...

Brenda--

I referred your comment back to Karen and her response was "Holy crap it does look like Clint W."

But no, it is not dear Clinton.

Kerry--

Oh come now. You're not seeing a four foot picture of oneself in the entry hall as classy???

-- P

Penelope said...

Brenda--

I referred your comment back to Karen and her response was "Holy crap it does look like Clint W."

But no, it is not dear Clinton.

Kerry--

Oh come now. You're not seeing a four foot picture of oneself in the entry hall as classy???

-- P

Joshua said...

a member of ZZ Top?

Travis Erwin said...

Looks like one of the boys from ZZ top to me.

Jess said...

No clue. But I'm going with someone who clearly has self esteem issues. Poor little guy.

Melissa said...

(Who is Clint W.?)

Let's see, huge barren shiny-floor gallery space with zebra-looking stair carpet, flanking pinball machines, little video screens instead of pictures and a monstrous big picture of somebody who looks like a cross between ZZ Top and Col. Sanders.

I obviously don't know much about popular culture (or Houston) because I haven't a freaking clue!

Reid said...

I thought I had already commented here, and came back to see if I was right. Whoops! I'm going to say Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, based on the gold records and the statue. Of course, it could also be Dusty Hill. I can't tell them apart unless I count guitar strings.

Reid said...

I thought I had already commented here, and came back to see if I was right. Whoops! I'm going to say Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, based on the gold records and the statue. Of course, it could also be Dusty Hill. I can't tell them apart unless I count guitar strings.

billy pilgrim said...

i guess you can't help me.

so it goes.

Maryannwrites said...

No clue who is in the picture, but ditch it and I would consider buying the house. Well, maybe just the staircase. That's probably all I could afford. :-)

Regards from my feline friends who enjoyed looking at your picture. John especially thought you were awesome.

Mr. Shife said...

I wanted to comment on the video that was supposed to put me in a good mood. Well it didn't. It actually made thank my lucky stars I missed the whole ABBA thing. I just don't get it. But hey if it works for you then go for it.
Now for my guess - I am going with Yao Ming. I know the picture is not Yao but maybe it is a self-portrait of how he really looks at himself in the mirror.