I am the Elizabeth Taylor of the feline world.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Welcome to My World


I am Penelope, the Bombay cat. I started this blog because I am bored. It will give me something to do between naps and licking myself. I've actually wanted to do this since Christmas, but I just recently got to my typing skills up to par, since stupid Karen won't type for me (like she doesn't have anything better to do with her time).

Anyway, I share my house with two others: Karen, the mortal I previously mentioned to whom I rent space, and Sadie, another cat, who I allow to live with me. Sadie has agreed to help me out with the blog and in exchange I will allow her to sleep for an hour in the bed without trying to kill her. Eventually I will post some pictures of us. Karen takes lots of pictures and if she not too busy doing God knows what, maybe she'll honor us with the effort of finding some. Whatever. Anyway, I'm tired now so I'm going to take a nap. Tomorrow I might write about what I like to do. Maybe I'll write about my exciting day at home. Maybe I won't. Either way you should read because everything I have to say is really important and you should want to be enlightened with my thoughts.

5 comments:

Nana Suzie said...

You are an extrodinary cat & I hope to read more about your adventures soon!

Nana Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penelope said...

Suzie:
I am glad you have chosen enlightening reading material. It tells me you are an evolved creature. However, I heard about the situation with Trouble and I do not approve. Be warned that when I get up from my nap and finish grooming I am sending Sadie to make contact with her so that we may develop a plan to conquer your home. Do you have Trouble's email address? Does she have a cell phone? Anyway, I have to go, I'm tired.

-- P

Nana Suzie said...

Do I need to file for a restraining order???

Penelope said...

A restraining order would do you no good. I can outsmart the authorities with my swift cat-like movements.

But not right now, I'm busy grooming.

Anyway, I need to get Trouble's cell number. I'll get Sadie to get it from you later. Does she have email access? I'm guessing no since she's been banned from the house.

I've got to go. It's time for my nap.

-- P