I am the Elizabeth Taylor of the feline world.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays


We have several of issues on the agenda today, so let's get to it:


SUV Mama

First of all, my good friend Jessica, aka "The SUV Driving Bitch Your Mother Warned You About" has restricted her blog to invitation only.

Well, I want an invitation.


If you know ole Jessica, please share this information.


Or if you are Jessica-- I wanna read your blog!!!


Christmas 2008

I spent Christmas at Karen's parent's house with Sadie and Chuck the dog. As you know we hate Chuck the dog for obvious reasons.


He drools.


He eats my food.


He jumps around.


He is a pleaser, which is completely ridiculous.


I tried to kill Chuck the dog and Karen stopped me. She pointed out that Chuck outweighs me by five pounds or so. I pointed out that Chuck the dog's eyes are on the side of his head and can't run in a straight line. He also has the attention span of a gnat.


Karen told me to knock it off because, as she said, it is Christmas and Jesus wouldn't approve of a homicide on His birthday.


Some people are just so hard to please.


Guest Room

We now have a guest room. Karen bought a mattress yesterday, it was delivered last night, and she set up the room this afternoon.


So now my blog reading friends, next time you are in Houston you may stay with us. Just don't bother me.


2008-- The Year of the Ass Hat

I first heard the term "ass hat" from my good friend Matt Shifely. Thus, we're giving him credit for it. Anyway, when thinking back on 2008 I couldn't think of anything to say other than, "Man, what dumb asses". So that's our theme for the year end review.


I'm holding out to write it though. Who knows what other ass hats could resurface???

2 comments:

Mom In Scrubs said...

I relayed your request to Miss Jess!

Chuck, poor Chuck. I'm giggling myself silly imagining him trying to run a straight line with his googly eyes on the side of his head....drooling. Kudos to you, Penelope, for putting up with him in the spirit of the holidays!

Wishing you AssHats by the truckload for your year-end holiday post! Should make for good reading; I can't wait!

Melissa said...

Now what is an asshat again? I knew once, but I forgot.