I am the Elizabeth Taylor of the feline world.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Truth Shall Set You Free

As you know, Karen asked me to lay off the daytime television so that my brain doesn't rot and she doesn't have to recycle (see Let Them Eat Cake).

I get that probably Sadie and I watch too much television. We know just a little more about the lives of celebrities than what we should. However, Karen is a hypocrite. While she gripes at us for watching "crap" during the day, what is she watching tonight as we speak?

Footballer Wive$.

Karen said it isn't crap if it's British.

I said that crap is an international genre.

Karen didn't seem to care.

"It's crap," she agreed with me. "But I don't watch that much crap."

I mentioned Desperate Housewives.

"OK, OK," Karen said, obviously flustered by my questioning. "I like crap, too, so sue me."

My point is made.

Pass the flicker, oh mighty mortal. I wanna watch The View.

No comments: