I am the Elizabeth Taylor of the feline world.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Fabulous Winner

I'm giving my second award to my good friend Jessica. She writes the blog entitled "The SUV Driving Bitch Your Mother Warned You About". I happen to love Jessica. Personally, I don't see her as a bitch. I see her as knowing what she wants. I know what I want, too, so I totally understand how one can misinterpret decisiveness for bitchiness.

Jessica has two kids and a husband and works voluntarily as a domestic engineer. The domestic engineer position is not all it's cracked up to be, by the way. It requires significant patience and organization, of which I have none. Nevertheless, Jessica perserveres and excels, I'm sure.

Jessica lives in Colorado and has a house up for sell. So if you're into Colorado real estate, you should let her know.

Anyway, I enjoy reading Jessica's blog. She's very insightful (a link to the left).

Now let me remind ole Jessica of the rules: you have to post the award, write an acceptance speech, and DON'T send me your first born child. Karen said I would have to be in charge of all first born children while she was at work, and I just don't think that would be a good idea for anyone involved.

Please also remember there is a penalty for noncompliance. I would really hate to stuff Sadie with milk and kitty treats and have Karen march her over to your house. It would be most tragic for all Coloradans.

Anyway, stay tuned for more fabulous Penelope the Cat stuff. These are some topics in which I plan to discuss the week:

Atheists and Myspace

"Working the Pole" and MSNBC

Whatever crap I decide to inflict upon you next

Toodles

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Atheists and Myspace. I can't wait.