I got memed by my good friend Jim Stewart (http://jimnstewart.blogspot.com/)
Poor Jim. What he doesn't know is I'm wretched at this meme stuff. I don't have any capacity for rules and I change them to fit my needs. Although this meme isn't complicated, probably I'll mess it up somehow. . .
My cyberland buddies: If you are reading this, assumed you are tagged. I am too busy right now with my daily grooming regiment to come up with names (See, I told you I'd change the rules).
-- Start Copy--
It's very simple.
When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. ******-http://www.neonscent.com
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ******-http://www.bushmackel.com
3. Don't let money change ya! ****-http://www.therandomforest.info
4. Always reply to your comments. ****-http://chattiekat.com
5. Link liberally -- it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. *****-http://chipsquips.com
6. Don't give up - persistance is fertile. ****-http://www.velcro-city.co.uk
7. Give link credit where credit is due.***-http://www.sfsignal.com
8. What the world needs is content. Provide it. **-http://feedback.matthewjarpe.com
9. If it's past midnight, go to bed-http://www.jimboweb.com*
10. Give shout outs and lots of credit!!!-- http://www.penelopeandsadie.blogspot.com